E.P.T.C Next Generation

Hello, you are currently viewing this forum as a guest. Please sign up if you are new to the site, or log in if you have an account here already. Signing up allows you to view and talk in our chat box, post on nearly any topic, and cast your vote in the site polls.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

E.P.T.C Next Generation

Hello, you are currently viewing this forum as a guest. Please sign up if you are new to the site, or log in if you have an account here already. Signing up allows you to view and talk in our chat box, post on nearly any topic, and cast your vote in the site polls.

E.P.T.C Next Generation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E.P.T.C Next Generation

TBA

Latest topics

» Last one to Post Wins!
Rental Gym(This is an unofficial gym for pokemon Black and White)(Open now) EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 12:08 pm by Z-man

» Didn't realize this was still around
Rental Gym(This is an unofficial gym for pokemon Black and White)(Open now) EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 12:07 pm by Z-man

» Serious Attempt At Site Revival?
Rental Gym(This is an unofficial gym for pokemon Black and White)(Open now) EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 4:16 am by Stardust121

» Story Game
Rental Gym(This is an unofficial gym for pokemon Black and White)(Open now) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:34 am by Z-man

» The last year...
Rental Gym(This is an unofficial gym for pokemon Black and White)(Open now) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 1:57 am by Mark

» Stardust121's random whatever-drawings, pixel stuff,etc.
Rental Gym(This is an unofficial gym for pokemon Black and White)(Open now) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 6:21 pm by Stardust121

» Stardust121's Sprites,Splices, and Pixel Art
Rental Gym(This is an unofficial gym for pokemon Black and White)(Open now) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 5:08 pm by Stardust121

» Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS
Rental Gym(This is an unofficial gym for pokemon Black and White)(Open now) EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 1:16 pm by Pieguy

» Ben's Showcase of Art and Things
Rental Gym(This is an unofficial gym for pokemon Black and White)(Open now) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 8:56 pm by Z-man

» pure smex
Rental Gym(This is an unofficial gym for pokemon Black and White)(Open now) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 2:45 pm by Ben

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 333 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:54 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Badge Listings

Leader: Raltz

Eeveelution Badge (Evo Badge)
Wins: 0 / Losses: 0 / Draws: 0

-----------------------------------------

Leader: Z-man

Verdure Badge
Wins: 0 / Losses: 0 / Draws: 0

4 posters

Rental Gym(This is an unofficial gym for pokemon Black and White)(Open now)

The Breeder
    The Breeder
    1-Star Member
    1-Star Member

Rental Gym(This is an unofficial gym for pokemon Black and White)(Open now) Empty Rental Gym(This is an unofficial gym)

Post by The Breeder Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:22 am

Here i´ll select 3 of my pkmn in any box that have and i´ll give 3 pokemon for each challenger.
    You can change the items or even the moves but if ya lose and wanna do a rematch ya HAVE to use the same pkmn that i gave ya.
    P.S:I´ll change my team every challenge to test your knowledge.
    Btw neither my pokemon nor yours can be EV´ed that means no ev train for both the challenger and me.
    The Battle will be lv 50 single
    NO HACKING and disconnecting means losing(if i disconnect i´ll lose)
    Btw if i notice or think that you got the same pkmn i gave ya but ev trained , ya will lose automatically and rematch just 1 week later.(Before I take wrong conclusions i´ll ask to trade just to see the pkmn stats)
    Z-man
    Z-man
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)

Rental Gym(This is an unofficial gym for pokemon Black and White)(Open now) Empty Re: Rental Gym(This is an unofficial gym for pokemon Black and White)(Open now)

Post by Z-man Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:59 pm

ill challenge :O
    Togetic
    Togetic
    Basic Level Member
    Basic Level Member

Rental Gym(This is an unofficial gym for pokemon Black and White)(Open now) Empty Re: Rental Gym(This is an unofficial gym for pokemon Black and White)(Open now)

Post by Togetic Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:48 am

you have your own gym why do you need this?
    zman can the trade gym be a real one like the 16 in ss/hg
    The Breeder
    The Breeder
    1-Star Member
    1-Star Member

Post by The Breeder Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:22 pm

Hey guys this is my rental pkmn Black and White Gym(unnoficial gym) so If ya wanna challenge this gym.
    Btw this is now open but the challenges will begin 2morrow.
    Tony
    1-Star Member
    1-Star Member

Post by Tony Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:05 am

Hmm.. I may bite on this. It sounds fun.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:07 pm