E.P.T.C Next Generation

Hello, you are currently viewing this forum as a guest. Please sign up if you are new to the site, or log in if you have an account here already. Signing up allows you to view and talk in our chat box, post on nearly any topic, and cast your vote in the site polls.
E.P.T.C Next Generation

TBA

Latest topics

» Last one to Post Wins!
Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:06 am by Z-man

» Serious Attempt At Site Revival?
Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:00 am by Z-man

» The last year...
Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:45 pm by Raltz

» Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS
Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:16 pm by Pieguy

» Ben's Showcase of Art and Things
Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:56 pm by Z-man

» Didn't realize this was still around
Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:29 am by Z-man

» pure smex
Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:45 pm by Ben

» Story Game
Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:08 pm by Raltz

» Hello!
Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:05 am by Z-man

» That Awkward Moment...........
Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:05 am by Z-man

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None


Most users ever online was 84 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:33 am

Top posting users this month

Badge Listings

Leader: Raltz


Eeveelution Badge (Evo Badge)
Wins: 0 / Losses: 0 / Draws: 0

-----------------------------------------

Leader: Z-man

Verdure Badge
Wins: 0 / Losses: 0 / Draws: 0



    Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS

    Share
    avatar
    Z-man
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)

    Posts : 5139
    Reputation : 37
    Age : 23
    Join date : 2010-05-03
    Location : A Little South of Sanity

    Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS

    Post by Z-man on Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:00 pm

    First topic message reminder :



    So, today marks the US release of Smash Bros. for the 3DS!
    Who's getting it or already got it? What are your opinions so far?


    _________________

    Made by Ben
    Avatar also by Ben
    avatar
    Stardust121
    Forum Security/Support Admin
    Forum Security/Support Admin

    Posts : 2359
    Reputation : 16
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2010-05-03
    Location : in mah sandbox

    Re: Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS

    Post by Stardust121 on Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:00 pm

    Ah. Break break, wonderful spring break

    Aye, no worries man. Busy-ness can only be expected.

    No brawl then? bahhh, haha xD

    Actually, i haven't played brawl in months again, so i no longer have that advantage over you :p

    Xy, not oras?

    Ah, i managed to breed a 6 iv tyrogue at some point. Gotta love this gen's mechanics.

    Forever? Ahhh, forever might be to decisive of a thing to say. Just... probably... a really, really long time, if at all ._.

    My poor games are collecting dust now haha

    Ah, and showdown's good. I still have to set up some teams though. Just let me know a date, and things should work out?
    avatar
    Z-man
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)

    Posts : 5139
    Reputation : 37
    Age : 23
    Join date : 2010-05-03
    Location : A Little South of Sanity

    Re: Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS

    Post by Z-man on Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:53 pm

    Oh I'm still good at brawl I'm sure, it's like riding a bike Razz

    Well hey that's a good excuse to get the new handheld they come out with next thumbs up

    After finals are over I should be good, so next weekend should work on my end


    _________________

    Made by Ben
    Avatar also by Ben
    avatar
    Stardust121
    Forum Security/Support Admin
    Forum Security/Support Admin

    Posts : 2359
    Reputation : 16
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2010-05-03
    Location : in mah sandbox

    Re: Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS

    Post by Stardust121 on Fri May 27, 2016 8:53 pm

    Z-man wrote:Oh I'm still good at brawl I'm sure, it's like riding a bike Razz

    Well hey that's a good excuse to get the new handheld they come out with next thumbs up

    After finals are over I should be good, so next weekend should work on my end

    haha, it really doesn't feel like that whenever i brawl after a long break.

    all the sds man, all the sds x.x

    ---

    Ahhh, or that nect gen thing scratch
    Im actually thinking ill just pick up a 2ds at some point. never did really care for the 3ds's 3d capabilities, so
    ---

    is it safe to assume finals are over?
    ---

    ah, you got like, a skype, or something like that, that i can reach you on? discord, etc.

    i keep not checking eptc

    haha, assuming you end up checking this xD
    avatar
    Z-man
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)

    Posts : 5139
    Reputation : 37
    Age : 23
    Join date : 2010-05-03
    Location : A Little South of Sanity

    Re: Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS

    Post by Z-man on Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:25 am

    Stardust121 wrote:
    Z-man wrote:Oh I'm still good at brawl I'm sure, it's like riding a bike Razz

    Well hey that's a good excuse to get the new handheld they come out with next thumbs up

    After finals are over I should be good, so next weekend should work on my end

    haha, it really doesn't feel like that whenever i brawl after a long break.

    all the sds man, all the sds x.x

    ---

    Ahhh, or that nect gen thing scratch
    Im actually thinking ill just pick up a 2ds at some point. never did really care for the 3ds's 3d capabilities, so
    ---

    is it safe to assume finals are over?
    ---

    ah, you got like, a skype, or something like that, that i  can reach you on? discord, etc.

    i keep not checking eptc

    haha, assuming you end up checking this xD

    Nothing wrong with SD's thumbs up

    Yeah I basically never use the 3D... 2DSs are good, I like the flip action of the 3DS though; just got OR Cool

    I don't have any of those really (I really should), all I have is facebook
    And yeah I keep not checking too nervous/nervous swea


    _________________

    Made by Ben
    Avatar also by Ben
    avatar
    Pieguy
    Top Brawler
    Top Brawler

    Posts : 1076
    Reputation : 14
    Age : 21
    Join date : 2010-05-03

    Re: Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS

    Post by Pieguy on Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:52 pm

    woah, life Surprised


    _________________
    avatar
    Z-man
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)

    Posts : 5139
    Reputation : 37
    Age : 23
    Join date : 2010-05-03
    Location : A Little South of Sanity

    Re: Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS

    Post by Z-man on Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:43 pm

    He's alive affraid


    _________________

    Made by Ben
    Avatar also by Ben
    avatar
    Stardust121
    Forum Security/Support Admin
    Forum Security/Support Admin

    Posts : 2359
    Reputation : 16
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2010-05-03
    Location : in mah sandbox

    Re: Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS

    Post by Stardust121 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:50 pm

    Where my email notifications at >Sad
    /I don't know the angry face code, so the sad yellow guy must suffice. Do not read into that if there's something in that comment I'm missing
    avatar
    Stardust121
    Forum Security/Support Admin
    Forum Security/Support Admin

    Posts : 2359
    Reputation : 16
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2010-05-03
    Location : in mah sandbox

    Re: Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS

    Post by Stardust121 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:44 pm

    Z-man wrote:
    Stardust121 wrote:
    Z-man wrote:Oh I'm still good at brawl I'm sure, it's like riding a bike Razz

    Well hey that's a good excuse to get the new handheld they come out with next thumbs up

    After finals are over I should be good, so next weekend should work on my end

    haha, it really doesn't feel like that whenever i brawl after a long break.

    all the sds man, all the sds x.x

    ---

    Ahhh, or that nect gen thing scratch
    Im actually thinking ill just pick up a 2ds at some point. never did really care for the 3ds's 3d capabilities, so
    ---

    is it safe to assume finals are over?
    ---

    ah, you got like, a skype, or something like that, that i  can reach you on? discord, etc.

    i keep not checking eptc

    haha, assuming you end up checking this xD

    Nothing wrong with SD's thumbs up

    Yeah I basically never use the 3D... 2DSs are good, I like the flip action of the 3DS though; just got OR Cool

    I don't have any of those really (I really should), all I have is facebook
    And yeah I keep not checking too nervous/nervous swea

    Is there some specific reason the 2ds is built as it is? It just looks/is... awkward.

    How do i get it to fit in my pocket ahahah xD

    Soooo... summer. How'd that brawl get along whistling

    Ah, and for some reason, I just assumed you had one of Or/as scratch
    avatar
    Z-man
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)

    Posts : 5139
    Reputation : 37
    Age : 23
    Join date : 2010-05-03
    Location : A Little South of Sanity

    Re: Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS

    Post by Z-man on Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:05 am

    They probably made it ugly so everyone would still go for the 3ds Suspect

    It doesn't, might as well be a home console lol

    Not... well nervous/nervous swea

    Just recently beat it... No battle frontier in the game though so that was a let down haha


    _________________

    Made by Ben
    Avatar also by Ben
    avatar
    Stardust121
    Forum Security/Support Admin
    Forum Security/Support Admin

    Posts : 2359
    Reputation : 16
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2010-05-03
    Location : in mah sandbox

    Re: Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS

    Post by Stardust121 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:57 am

    Z-man wrote:They probably made it ugly so everyone would still go for the 3ds Suspect

    It doesn't, might as well be a home console lol

    Not... well nervous/nervous swea

    Just recently beat it... No battle frontier in the game though so that was a let down haha

    The 2ds is pretty cheap thouhgh. In terms of affordability.

    And it does all i care about ahah xD

    Play games man.

    Aye, the 3d option felt awkward. Any clue if it really enhances any games (gaming experiences)?

    Or is it just like the old 3d movies in theatres. Y'know, like how balloons or bubbles would float at you.
    --

    booooooooooooo


    ....booooo

    ill leave this at that


    ---

    Aye, totally. I want my wifi team coop battle frontier again.

    Let's see if sun/moon bring that back.

    Actually, were you expecting to pick up sun and/or moon around release?

    That's like, what, november?




    avatar
    Pieguy
    Top Brawler
    Top Brawler

    Posts : 1076
    Reputation : 14
    Age : 21
    Join date : 2010-05-03

    Re: Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS

    Post by Pieguy on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:11 pm

    november 18th Very Happy


    ...but 23rd for europe


    _________________
    avatar
    Z-man
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)

    Posts : 5139
    Reputation : 37
    Age : 23
    Join date : 2010-05-03
    Location : A Little South of Sanity

    Re: Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS

    Post by Z-man on Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:42 pm

    Pieguy wrote:november 18th Very Happy


    ...but 23rd for europe
    Razz


    _________________

    Made by Ben
    Avatar also by Ben
    avatar
    Pieguy
    Top Brawler
    Top Brawler

    Posts : 1076
    Reputation : 14
    Age : 21
    Join date : 2010-05-03

    Re: Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS

    Post by Pieguy on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:14 pm

    good thing I have a hacked 3DS :^)

    I don't see why Europe gets it late though, pretty sure we got XY and ORAS at the same time


    _________________
    avatar
    Z-man
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)

    Posts : 5139
    Reputation : 37
    Age : 23
    Join date : 2010-05-03
    Location : A Little South of Sanity

    Re: Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS

    Post by Z-man on Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:31 am

    ...Hacked? ban
    Sakurai hates Europe, that's why he made shulk suck


    _________________

    Made by Ben
    Avatar also by Ben
    avatar
    Pieguy
    Top Brawler
    Top Brawler

    Posts : 1076
    Reputation : 14
    Age : 21
    Join date : 2010-05-03

    Re: Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS

    Post by Pieguy on Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:14 pm

    Shulk sucks because he thought putting his sword on his back after every attack was a good idea


    _________________
    avatar
    Z-man
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)

    Posts : 5139
    Reputation : 37
    Age : 23
    Join date : 2010-05-03
    Location : A Little South of Sanity

    Re: Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS

    Post by Z-man on Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:55 pm

    Well yeah he needs his hands free so he can really feel it


    _________________

    Made by Ben
    Avatar also by Ben
    avatar
    Pieguy
    Top Brawler
    Top Brawler

    Posts : 1076
    Reputation : 14
    Age : 21
    Join date : 2010-05-03

    Re: Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS

    Post by Pieguy on Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:16 pm

    pls no


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:42 pm