E.P.T.C Next Generation

Hello, you are currently viewing this forum as a guest. Please sign up if you are new to the site, or log in if you have an account here already. Signing up allows you to view and talk in our chat box, post on nearly any topic, and cast your vote in the site polls.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

E.P.T.C Next Generation

Hello, you are currently viewing this forum as a guest. Please sign up if you are new to the site, or log in if you have an account here already. Signing up allows you to view and talk in our chat box, post on nearly any topic, and cast your vote in the site polls.

E.P.T.C Next Generation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E.P.T.C Next Generation

TBA

Latest topics

» Last one to Post Wins!
Kingdom Hearts BBS Ventus Story Last Boss Guide EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 12:08 pm by Z-man

» Didn't realize this was still around
Kingdom Hearts BBS Ventus Story Last Boss Guide EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 12:07 pm by Z-man

» Serious Attempt At Site Revival?
Kingdom Hearts BBS Ventus Story Last Boss Guide EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 4:16 am by Stardust121

» Story Game
Kingdom Hearts BBS Ventus Story Last Boss Guide EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:34 am by Z-man

» The last year...
Kingdom Hearts BBS Ventus Story Last Boss Guide EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 1:57 am by Mark

» Stardust121's random whatever-drawings, pixel stuff,etc.
Kingdom Hearts BBS Ventus Story Last Boss Guide EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 6:21 pm by Stardust121

» Stardust121's Sprites,Splices, and Pixel Art
Kingdom Hearts BBS Ventus Story Last Boss Guide EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 5:08 pm by Stardust121

» Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS
Kingdom Hearts BBS Ventus Story Last Boss Guide EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 1:16 pm by Pieguy

» Ben's Showcase of Art and Things
Kingdom Hearts BBS Ventus Story Last Boss Guide EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 8:56 pm by Z-man

» pure smex
Kingdom Hearts BBS Ventus Story Last Boss Guide EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 2:45 pm by Ben

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 333 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:54 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Badge Listings

Leader: Raltz

Eeveelution Badge (Evo Badge)
Wins: 0 / Losses: 0 / Draws: 0

-----------------------------------------

Leader: Z-man

Verdure Badge
Wins: 0 / Losses: 0 / Draws: 0

Kingdom Hearts BBS Ventus Story Last Boss Guide

Icefox
    Icefox
    Forum Fun Executive/Support Admin
    Forum Fun Executive/Support Admin

Kingdom Hearts BBS Ventus Story Last Boss Guide Empty Kingdom Hearts BBS Ventus Story Last Boss Guide

Post by Icefox Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:16 pm

Since this Asshole is so FUCKING hard (especially on proud mode :3) i decided to help those who are playing Vens story atm (I am currently TRYING to beat this boss as i type btw, but dont worry i firgured out a pattern the only actually hard part is.. not dieing and the weird crap at the end :3)

All you need to suceed:
    Curaga
    Counter Rush
    Reversal
    Reversal Slash
    Recomended Keyblade: Lost Memory; Obtained after Cutscene when Vanitas tells Ventus to go to the Keyblade Graveyard

All Vanitas Needs to fail epically:
    1.Broken x-Blade
    2.Charging Combo OHK slash thing
    3.Sonic The hedghog charge foward in the air attack
    4.Teleportation then slice at you Attack
    5.Ground slash which is just as deadly as everything else
    6. Black lightning
    (these move names i made up :3)
    but we'll just adress them by their numbers

Ok so when the battle starts Vanitas will begin with #2 but there is a small start between the begining of the battle and attack #2 IMMEDIATLY SHOTLOCK between the puase and the attack lock on all 15 and FIRE and continuesly Jam the X button as fast as you can to cause as much damage as possible

k now he will use attack #4 block then counter rush with X and dont attack unless its necasarry

alright now he should use attack #3 when he starts to reversal and attack it will do damage to him not you...unless you dont dodge roll right after rofl

ok so whenever he uses attack # 6 reversal and attack with the slash as hes falling he WILL be hit (if you dont time it right..trust me its hard to NOT time it right)

when he ground slashes which he does right after #2 sometimes just block then counter rush

now when he has so little hp left and you think your gonna win BAM he blows up the whole field and now he D-links with you...what?

ok so now you got his moves which im to lasy to get their names for this guide

SO

-EDIT- Ok so before what i said would lead you to your demise reallly this is how you should do it

IMMEDITIATLY Start out with presses triangle with the dark spiral and the screen will say press triangle then press what ever buttons it tells you to press this will trigger a minigame for pressing triangle the minigame will be rotating the Joy stick counter clockwise just repeat this process

-There is another minigame however using the shotlock where you end up pressing X rapidly although its harder to trigger-

hope this guide helps if anyone has any questions abotu Vanitas's last health super deadly mode just ask and ill retype it clearer.....

Next Last boss Guide - Terra!

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:07 am