E.P.T.C Next Generation

Hello, you are currently viewing this forum as a guest. Please sign up if you are new to the site, or log in if you have an account here already. Signing up allows you to view and talk in our chat box, post on nearly any topic, and cast your vote in the site polls.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

E.P.T.C Next Generation

Hello, you are currently viewing this forum as a guest. Please sign up if you are new to the site, or log in if you have an account here already. Signing up allows you to view and talk in our chat box, post on nearly any topic, and cast your vote in the site polls.

E.P.T.C Next Generation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E.P.T.C Next Generation

TBA

Latest topics

» Last one to Post Wins!
Rant Topic - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 12:08 pm by Z-man

» Didn't realize this was still around
Rant Topic - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 12:07 pm by Z-man

» Serious Attempt At Site Revival?
Rant Topic - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 4:16 am by Stardust121

» Story Game
Rant Topic - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:34 am by Z-man

» The last year...
Rant Topic - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 1:57 am by Mark

» Stardust121's random whatever-drawings, pixel stuff,etc.
Rant Topic - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 6:21 pm by Stardust121

» Stardust121's Sprites,Splices, and Pixel Art
Rant Topic - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 5:08 pm by Stardust121

» Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS
Rant Topic - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 1:16 pm by Pieguy

» Ben's Showcase of Art and Things
Rant Topic - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 8:56 pm by Z-man

» pure smex
Rant Topic - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 2:45 pm by Ben

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 333 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:54 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Badge Listings

Leader: Raltz

Eeveelution Badge (Evo Badge)
Wins: 0 / Losses: 0 / Draws: 0

-----------------------------------------

Leader: Z-man

Verdure Badge
Wins: 0 / Losses: 0 / Draws: 0

+16
CTrainer
Emilyyy
Dylan
Shadowangel
King Wallace
Icefox
Pieguy
D_A_z
ever25
Mark
Random
DoubleE
BeastExe
Stardust121
AurA_Knight
Z-man
20 posters

Rant Topic

Z-man
    Z-man
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)

Rant Topic - Page 8 Empty Rant Topic

Post by Z-man Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

here anyone (besides guests Razz ) can rant about anything. pretty straight forward huh?

the whole GTS trading system is extremely difficult to actually use -_- i mean more than half the time, when your searching for a poke you want, every offerer wants like a lvl 90 darkrai or some other legend. literally... almost every offer requires you to have an uber on hand, which alot of ppl dont, and even if theg did, wouldnt trade it for (lets say the kecleon) theyre looking for >_> its especially annoying for NU/UU users such as yours truely, since i dont even bother catching ubers.
    aaaand thats my rant Razz
    Z-man
    Z-man

Rant Topic - Page 8 Empty Re: Rant Topic

Post by Z-man Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:42 pm

hahahaha i love that. genius
    BeastExe
    BeastExe
    5-star member
    5-star member

Post by BeastExe Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:36 am

It is a genius. Now I always see my homework that way. xD
    Mark
    Mark
    Conqueror
    Conqueror

Post by Mark Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:47 am

Same here but instead of throwing it in the trash I give it to a dog to eat it or I burn it.
    BeastExe
    BeastExe
    5-star member
    5-star member

Post by BeastExe Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:49 am

Meh. I rather put mine in the recycling bin. Very Happy

Raaant: Working until 10 or 11 pm sucks. I haven't been able to finish one homework assignment at home. Dx
    Mark
    Mark
    Conqueror
    Conqueror

Post by Mark Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:53 am

We should build a robot that does homework that way we never have to do homework ever again cheers
    BeastExe
    BeastExe
    5-star member
    5-star member

Post by BeastExe Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:25 am

I would love that. It would be my bestest buddy. ;;
    Mark
    Mark
    Conqueror
    Conqueror

Post by Mark Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:15 am

I finished the robot but something went wrong. Instead of doing homework he shoots missiles at schools and for someone freakin reason he has not destroyed my school.
    Ben
    Ben
    Site Designer/Support Admin
    Site Designer/Support Admin

Post by Ben Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:57 pm

who besides me is tired of people talking about micheal jackson let that kat die i understand the reasoning behind respecting the dead but in my opinon why respect someone thats dead if you disrespected him when he was alive everyone knows damn well if he was still alive they would still be talking about his nose skin color or him molesting kids stop talking about the child molester LET HIM DIE

hows that for a rant? Cool
    Z-man
    Z-man

Post by Z-man Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:09 pm

thats like a grade A rant right there, and yea ikr, tho actually ppl still do make jokes about him even tho he kicked the bucket a while ago... which is wierd
    BeastExe
    BeastExe
    5-star member
    5-star member

Post by BeastExe Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:29 am

Really? Don't have that going on over here. Due to student council elections and blahblahblah... there was this one guy running... His campaign song... Baby... by Bieber... He made a video of him singing that to a toilet. Amazingly, he won and became vice-president.

Raaant. 3 hour sleep every single flipping day. Can't wait for finals. Not really.
    Markiss
    Markiss
    EPTC Brain

Post by Markiss Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:24 pm

The GTS is a joke.

all I want is a straightforward way to get some pokemon that I need to breed or complete my pokedex. But no, you cant even CHOOSE pokemon that you havent seen yet. in addition you dont get to specify an ability, which means you end up getting crap like Illuminate chinchou when you wanted Volt absorb. What that means is the only way to get pokemon like that is to go into GTS negotiations, which is the biggest load of garbage in the whole game IMO. what happens is you go onto Wi-Fi, then wait 10 minutes. after that 10 minutes, you meet a gigantic noob monster usually from Japan that offers you (hacked) shiny ubers, which are absolute garbage to me. When you dont accept a trade within 3 pokemon that he shows, he DCs, and you get 15 minutes of your life wasted. the smilies are absolutely useless. Why cant there be one for "Go back!" or "gtfo, noob", or even something USEFUL like "I need this Pokemon". But no, all you get is a smilie face, frown face and a freakin heart. with all the ingenuity of gen 5 that nintendo claims that it has, they couldnt put more then 4 smilies in their trading system that they themselves use money and resources to support? gimme a break.

the biggest thing that p***es me off is the nickname restrictions. the nintendo people were so concerned with people sending pokemon with bad nicknames (OOOOOOOOOOH THE HORROR. ITS ALMOST AS BAD AS THOSE HACKED SHINY UBERS), that they cut off some LEGIT pokemon like cofagrigus, who you have to nickname to trade! But if you got that cofagrigus from a friend somewhere else, youre screwed because you cant change its nickname! thanks a lot, GTS!

and do you wanna know why noobs will always be around in pokemon? Because nintendo had to put things in their game like "Wow, you REALLY are a strong and unbelievable trainer!", when they got beaten by the player's freakin blastoise who knew Water gun or hydro cannon. And they make beating the E4 look like you deserve a medal. I have beaten the E4 with NFEs that were around lv. 40, and all of a sudden the "champion" who used Lv 100 groudons and kyogres is the best trainer in the game? please. I actually looked through a supposed "strategy guide" (prima's official BW one, volume 1), and it actually suggested you teach Double team to panpour before evolving it, and teaching Simisage rock tomb before you evolve it. now I have no problem with the players who just wanna play the game and not get into competitive battling, but don't tell them that they're the best battlers in the world for it. the best battlers in the world, IMO, are competitive, and if you ask me, know more about damage calculations and battling mechanics than prof. oak would ever know. A Pokemon game that was made to be competitive would probably be the most awesome thing since Super mario brothers since it will please all the pokemon fans, IMO. I mean really, a gym leader who is using shock wave on her zebstrika?....... For goodness sake, Skyla's unfezant knows RAZOR WIND, one of the worst attacks you can have if youre a competitive battler....using your own gym TM could kinda be useful, you think?
    Z-man
    Z-man

Post by Z-man Mon May 02, 2011 7:45 am

now thats what i meant by rant! haha nice one, i agree with all of that 100% and lol at the cofagrigus thing. youd think theyd name it something else if that was an issue.
    AurA_Knight
    AurA_Knight
    2-Star Member
    2-Star Member

Post by AurA_Knight Tue May 03, 2011 2:51 am

Lol wow u mad? I never would of thought that someone would make that long of a rant hahah. Yeah I agree with everything you said about the GTS. They do need to add more things that let you be more specific with trading. I just want to add one thing though, what you said about the gym leaders, you just can't bring competitive battling into the in-game story mode. Who cares if the Unfezant knew Razor Wind? That just makes it easier for you to kill it while it sets up. And also you fight the electric leader pretty early in the game, do you really want her to already be shooting something like Thunder or Volt Tackle everywhere? I sure wouldn't. Just saying whistling
    BeastExe
    BeastExe
    5-star member
    5-star member

Post by BeastExe Fri May 06, 2011 3:11 am

That must've been the hugest rant. Ever.

^is totally a rant.
    Mark
    Mark
    Conqueror
    Conqueror

Post by Mark Wed May 11, 2011 11:37 pm

JUSTIN BIEBER IS THE SHIZZZ!!!!!!!

Sorry I still have this stupid Bieber Virus and the only way to get rid of it, is to spread Justin Bieber's music

Last edited by Mark on Wed May 11, 2011 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I <3 JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!)
    Mark
    Mark
    Conqueror
    Conqueror

Post by Mark Tue May 31, 2011 1:44 am

You know what really grinds my gears..disconnectors on Random Match up. I hate it when they fucking disconnect it pisses me off. I swear almost every single person you battle always disconnects. I battled this one guy who almost beat me. We both had one poke left, mine was Hydreigon and his was Milotic. I dark pulsed Milotic and it looked about a 3 hit ko. He ice beams and nearly kills Hydreigon, surving with 69 hp. I dark pulse again and I get the flinch and next turn I kill the Milotic but the bastard disconnects cursing I don't know why they can't take a loss but Nintendo should do something about all this disconnecting. Maybe like record all the times people disconnect or something. They gotta do something though. My record right know is 7 wins and 4 losses. It would have been 21 wins and 4 losses but Mad disconnectors.
    Z-man
    Z-man

Post by Z-man Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:22 am

O.O i was just about to make a rant about this... wierd.

and...

IKR!!! whats the point of even playing if your only gonna play through completely when you win? they should make it so when you DC, it counts as a loss for you, and the person you dc'd on gets their win. thatd solve everything, and i bet they could do it too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:20 am