E.P.T.C Next Generation

Hello, you are currently viewing this forum as a guest. Please sign up if you are new to the site, or log in if you have an account here already. Signing up allows you to view and talk in our chat box, post on nearly any topic, and cast your vote in the site polls.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

E.P.T.C Next Generation

Hello, you are currently viewing this forum as a guest. Please sign up if you are new to the site, or log in if you have an account here already. Signing up allows you to view and talk in our chat box, post on nearly any topic, and cast your vote in the site polls.

E.P.T.C Next Generation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E.P.T.C Next Generation

TBA

Latest topics

» Last one to Post Wins!
Darkraiclone's Pokemon Bounty Hunting Service - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 12:08 pm by Z-man

» Didn't realize this was still around
Darkraiclone's Pokemon Bounty Hunting Service - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 12:07 pm by Z-man

» Serious Attempt At Site Revival?
Darkraiclone's Pokemon Bounty Hunting Service - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 4:16 am by Stardust121

» Story Game
Darkraiclone's Pokemon Bounty Hunting Service - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:34 am by Z-man

» The last year...
Darkraiclone's Pokemon Bounty Hunting Service - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 1:57 am by Mark

» Stardust121's random whatever-drawings, pixel stuff,etc.
Darkraiclone's Pokemon Bounty Hunting Service - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 6:21 pm by Stardust121

» Stardust121's Sprites,Splices, and Pixel Art
Darkraiclone's Pokemon Bounty Hunting Service - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 5:08 pm by Stardust121

» Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS
Darkraiclone's Pokemon Bounty Hunting Service - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 1:16 pm by Pieguy

» Ben's Showcase of Art and Things
Darkraiclone's Pokemon Bounty Hunting Service - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 8:56 pm by Z-man

» pure smex
Darkraiclone's Pokemon Bounty Hunting Service - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 2:45 pm by Ben

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 333 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:54 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Badge Listings

Leader: Raltz

Eeveelution Badge (Evo Badge)
Wins: 0 / Losses: 0 / Draws: 0

-----------------------------------------

Leader: Z-man

Verdure Badge
Wins: 0 / Losses: 0 / Draws: 0

+5
AurA_Knight
Shadowangel
Z-man
Icefox
DARKRAICLONE
9 posters

Darkraiclone's Pokemon Bounty Hunting Service

DARKRAICLONE
    DARKRAICLONE
    EPTC Brain
    EPTC Brain

Darkraiclone's Pokemon Bounty Hunting Service - Page 2 Empty Darkraiclone's Pokemon Bounty Hunting Service

Post by DARKRAICLONE Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone i've started a hunting service for the Pokemon you want. I have the pokemon priced at how much of an effort it'll take to get your Pokemon so here are the prices on how i obtained them. Note if i already have the pokemon you'll receive it for free.

:Pokemon Obtained From:
    Captured from the wild: 50 points
    Breeded: 60 points
    From Trade: 70 points

Now the price of the Pokemon.

:Pokemon By What Kind:
    Pre-evolved: 150 points
    Not fully evolved: 200 points
    Fully evolved: 300 points
    Legendary Pokemon: 650 points
    Shinies: Extra 170 points

Now for how you want the Pokemon.

:Pokemon With:
    Specific gender: 120 points
    Specific nature: 145 points
    Specific move set: (Depends on moves)
    Specific abilities: 160 points (Dreamworld abilities will cost an extra 50 points however)

And that's all and take note i cannot Ev train your pokemon so please don't ask me too kk. Also except for the first pricing section all Gym Leaders will get a discount of 100 points off on any purchase. Anyway if there's a pokemon you're looking for then stop on by

Last edited by DARKRAICLONE on Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
    DARKRAICLONE
    DARKRAICLONE
    EPTC Brain
    EPTC Brain

Darkraiclone's Pokemon Bounty Hunting Service - Page 2 Empty Re: Darkraiclone's Pokemon Bounty Hunting Service

Post by DARKRAICLONE Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:20 am

Tony wrote:Cancel that. I'm too points poor.
    I could get it and hold on to it until you have enough points because i only charge people after the trade is complete
    Nova Spartan
    Nova Spartan
    Basic Level Member
    Basic Level Member

Darkraiclone's Pokemon Bounty Hunting Service - Page 2 Empty Re: Darkraiclone's Pokemon Bounty Hunting Service

Post by Nova Spartan Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:18 am

Lol Darkrai this thread and your avatar = Win.
    DARKRAICLONE
    DARKRAICLONE
    EPTC Brain
    EPTC Brain

Post by DARKRAICLONE Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:40 am

Master Spartan wrote:Lol Darkrai this thread and your avatar = Win.
    Lol thanks Very Happy
    AurA_Knight
    AurA_Knight
    2-Star Member
    2-Star Member

Post by AurA_Knight Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:54 pm

DARKRAICLONE wrote:
    AurA_Knight wrote:Hm...Yeah, would finding a shiny Deino be too much of a hassle for you Darkari? Especially one with a specific nature and gender (and one I would like to have good IVs). I don't really want to bother you with it, so if you think it might be too much, then forget it being shiny and just get me a regular one with the same gender and nature I want (and it might be easier to get good IVs that way)

But you know...that is if you think finding a shiny will take a bit too long. Wink
    Well actually i know quicker ways of getting shiny Pokemon without catching them and without using an AR so it shouldn't be much of a hassle same goes for natures but for the Iv's however you'll need to tell me more about them like where you want them to be put so that way i won't get them wrong kk.

Alright cool. Well its special attack and speed should have 31 ivs, attack can have whatever ivs, and the rest of its stats should have anything over 20. Smile
    Tony
    1-Star Member
    1-Star Member

Post by Tony Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:30 am

DARKRAICLONE wrote:
    Tony wrote:Cancel that. I'm too points poor.
    I could get it and hold on to it until you have enough points because i only charge people after the trade is complete

Thanks, but I got one by pure luck.
    Z-man
    Z-man
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)

Post by Z-man Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:33 am

hey darkrai i figured out a way we could trade so when ever your ready lemme know whistling
    DARKRAICLONE
    DARKRAICLONE
    EPTC Brain
    EPTC Brain

Post by DARKRAICLONE Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:39 am

Kk i'm finding your Sewaddle and what's the way?
    Z-man
    Z-man

Post by Z-man Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:17 am

i can just use my brothers fc, youll have to add another fc tho Neutral
    DARKRAICLONE
    DARKRAICLONE
    EPTC Brain
    EPTC Brain

Post by DARKRAICLONE Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:49 am

Ok tell me and i'll add
    AurA_Knight
    AurA_Knight
    2-Star Member
    2-Star Member

Post by AurA_Knight Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:34 am

Alright Darkrai, so also make sure that the Deino knows dark pulse and to nickname it "theBOSS" when you get it. Smile
    DARKRAICLONE
    DARKRAICLONE
    EPTC Brain
    EPTC Brain

Post by DARKRAICLONE Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:53 pm

*My services has been updated*
    Aliencomander
    Basic Level Member
    Basic Level Member

Post by Aliencomander Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:39 pm

Would a vicinti be possible?
    DARKRAICLONE
    DARKRAICLONE
    EPTC Brain
    EPTC Brain

Post by DARKRAICLONE Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Aliencomander wrote:Would a vicinti be possible?
    It shouldn't be too hard just tell me all the stuff you want it too have and i'll be on my way thumbs up
    Aliencomander
    Basic Level Member
    Basic Level Member

Post by Aliencomander Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:49 am

If possible Id like a shiny one then idc abou nature,moves,abilitys or level

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:35 am