E.P.T.C Next Generation

Hello, you are currently viewing this forum as a guest. Please sign up if you are new to the site, or log in if you have an account here already. Signing up allows you to view and talk in our chat box, post on nearly any topic, and cast your vote in the site polls.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

E.P.T.C Next Generation

Hello, you are currently viewing this forum as a guest. Please sign up if you are new to the site, or log in if you have an account here already. Signing up allows you to view and talk in our chat box, post on nearly any topic, and cast your vote in the site polls.

E.P.T.C Next Generation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E.P.T.C Next Generation

TBA

Latest topics

» Last one to Post Wins!
EPTC  Offical Pokemon Tournament #1  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 12:08 pm by Z-man

» Didn't realize this was still around
EPTC  Offical Pokemon Tournament #1  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 12:07 pm by Z-man

» Serious Attempt At Site Revival?
EPTC  Offical Pokemon Tournament #1  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 4:16 am by Stardust121

» Story Game
EPTC  Offical Pokemon Tournament #1  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:34 am by Z-man

» The last year...
EPTC  Offical Pokemon Tournament #1  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 1:57 am by Mark

» Stardust121's random whatever-drawings, pixel stuff,etc.
EPTC  Offical Pokemon Tournament #1  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 6:21 pm by Stardust121

» Stardust121's Sprites,Splices, and Pixel Art
EPTC  Offical Pokemon Tournament #1  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 5:08 pm by Stardust121

» Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS
EPTC  Offical Pokemon Tournament #1  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 1:16 pm by Pieguy

» Ben's Showcase of Art and Things
EPTC  Offical Pokemon Tournament #1  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 8:56 pm by Z-man

» pure smex
EPTC  Offical Pokemon Tournament #1  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 2:45 pm by Ben

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 333 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:54 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Badge Listings

Leader: Raltz

Eeveelution Badge (Evo Badge)
Wins: 0 / Losses: 0 / Draws: 0

-----------------------------------------

Leader: Z-man

Verdure Badge
Wins: 0 / Losses: 0 / Draws: 0

+9
PezJr
The Breeder
Layzie
Aru Akise
Combo
AurA_Knight
Z-man
MASTER
CTrainer
13 posters

EPTC Offical Pokemon Tournament #1

CTrainer
    CTrainer
    The Stunner
    The Stunner

EPTC  Offical Pokemon Tournament #1  - Page 2 Empty EPTC Offical Pokemon Tournament #1

Post by CTrainer Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:21 am

First topic message reminder :

The Eptc NG First Pokemon tourney is about to begin! To enter and please post here and after about two weeks we will begin the rounds. Please bring everyone to join the tournement to make it that much more fun (on and off the site and bring them here!) if you bring someone from off the site there may be a reward to give you a leg up in the tournement Wink . The prizes for the tournement are first a breed pokemon by the prize managers free of charge with egg moves included, a trainer card with a badge for winning the tournement and of course a few points. If you dont win first you still may win points! All rules will be stated once we reach the end date to sign up. So join today for this tourney that is going to be better then all the rest!

Contestants:

-CTrainer
    -Master
    -Z-Man
    -The Breeder
    -Combo
    -AurA_Knight
    -Lelouch Zero
    -Layzie

Update: Incase no one else joins here is the match-ups as of now

1)Master vs Combo
    2)Z-man vs Zero
    3)CTrainer vs The Breeder (d/q)
    4)Layzie vs Aura Knight (quit)
    5)Snow(Kayo) vs Empoleon Ruler (d/q)
    6)Pez Jr. vs DoubleE (d/q)

The rules are standard single lv 100 evasion, species, and sleep clauses on but other rules may be decided between the competitors (Doubles, UU/NU, etc). Good luck to everyone and have fun thumbs up

Update: Here are the match ups for round two (until the people who have not battled do battle each other):

1)Combo vs Layzie
    2)Z-man vs Pez Jr
    3)CTrainer vs Kayo

Rules are the same as before, and also once you have battled please pm me the score, both winner and loser(like 1-0 or 6-0 or whatever) because the date completed as well as the more pokemon left for the winner will be able to skip the semi-finals and move to the finals.

Here are the semifinals now:

-Layzie moves on to next round no match up
    -CTrainer vs Pez Jr

Final Round!:

Layzie vs CTrainer
    Winner takes the spoils bringit

Last edited by CTrainer on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:50 am; edited 18 times in total
    CTrainer
    CTrainer
    The Stunner
    The Stunner

EPTC  Offical Pokemon Tournament #1  - Page 2 Empty Re: EPTC Offical Pokemon Tournament #1

Post by CTrainer Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:45 am

Ok the match ups were suppose to start today but ill delay it for another couple of days for new members/ recruiters want to join up in the tournement
    CTrainer
    CTrainer
    The Stunner
    The Stunner

EPTC  Offical Pokemon Tournament #1  - Page 2 Empty Re: EPTC Offical Pokemon Tournament #1

Post by CTrainer Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:41 am

The match ups have been placed in the top post, please exchange friend codes with one another and have good battles. You must have battled with your competitor by this friday or you will be disqualified, thank you have fun and good luck once again.
    The Breeder
    The Breeder
    1-Star Member
    1-Star Member

Post by The Breeder Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:46 am

Hey CTrainer if u don't mind I wanna Join ur tournament.
    CTrainer
    CTrainer
    The Stunner
    The Stunner

Post by CTrainer Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:50 am

The Breeder wrote:Hey CTrainer if u don't mind I wanna Join ur tournament.
    yea sure ill give u a preliminary round then, if u dont want to do that then you have to find another member/person to battle with for the tourney thumbs up so u have till tommorow to do that then
    The Breeder
    The Breeder
    1-Star Member
    1-Star Member

Post by The Breeder Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:52 am

Ok CTrainer i'll battle at the preliminary.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:54 am

Good Luck everyone in the tourney!! I have to drop out ctrainer i can't be on for the tourney. So have breeder take my spot?
    CTrainer
    CTrainer
    The Stunner
    The Stunner

Post by CTrainer Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:55 am

Ok works perfectly, sorry you cant be in it then epik Sad

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:56 am

its ok theres always next time thumbs up ill prolly be here to examine how everyone is doing
    The Breeder
    The Breeder
    1-Star Member
    1-Star Member

Post by The Breeder Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:57 am

Thanks epik i'll do my best in this tourney!!!!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:59 am

Yeah no prob Good luck.
    Z-man
    Z-man
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)

Post by Z-man Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:19 pm

im VSing zero... hmmmmm
    CTrainer
    CTrainer
    The Stunner
    The Stunner

Post by CTrainer Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:22 am

Seems no one has battled yet.... so everyone has one more week if no one completes the matches this time i will disqualify by times people were last logged in or will cancel the tournament all together. Please battle your matches or you will be disqualified even if no one else did their matches
    Z-man
    Z-man

Post by Z-man Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:27 am

uh josh hasnt been on much lately.... ._.
    The Breeder
    The Breeder
    1-Star Member
    1-Star Member

Post by The Breeder Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:31 pm

hey CT when ur ready 4 our tourneu match PM me k?
    PezJr
    PezJr

Post by PezJr Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:49 pm

i am i late to join
    AurA_Knight
    AurA_Knight
    2-Star Member
    2-Star Member

Post by AurA_Knight Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:02 am

Oh one more week huh? ok so i can still be in it Very Happy

sorry for not being on lately >.>
    Layzie
    Layzie

Post by Layzie Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:31 am

AurA_Knight wrote:Oh one more week huh? ok so i can still be in it Very Happy

sorry for not being on lately >.>

Ahh you're finally on, my opponent ^^

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:49 am

ooooo well my brother trying to join i guess ill join too . ctrainer family had change in plans so i can b in it
    CTrainer
    CTrainer
    The Stunner
    The Stunner

Post by CTrainer Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:01 am

Uh..i guess ill think about if u have to do preliminary round or which would be easier is u both find two more people to join and ill match u 4 up as well
    MASTER

Post by MASTER Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:28 am

man i havent had time to get on lately i need to battle combo huh

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:48 pm

what is preliminary btw?
    CTrainer
    CTrainer
    The Stunner
    The Stunner

Post by CTrainer Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:15 am

TheEpikProKayo wrote:what is preliminary btw?
    basically u would have to battle people but i cant really think of who to choose cause its unfair to others kinda... so try to bring two more people otherwise the bracket or i have another idea of what to do if u cant but still want to join thumbs up
    CTrainer
    CTrainer
    The Stunner
    The Stunner

Post by CTrainer Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:19 am

Members with more members then normal bracket can handle when you battle please pm me the end result of your battle (6-0 pokes, 0-2 pokes, ect.) because this will help to decide who will be in the winners bracket meaning you have one less battle then the other bracket. Kayo and Pez you can join just battle each other, and even the loser of each battle must pm me the results just to be sure.
    AurA_Knight
    AurA_Knight
    2-Star Member
    2-Star Member

Post by AurA_Knight Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:37 am

Im gonna have to drop out of the tourney. I've been really busy lately and I don't really have time to battle., so Layzie can move foward to the next round.
    Layzie
    Layzie

Post by Layzie Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:46 pm

AurA_Knight wrote:Im gonna have to drop out of the tourney. I've been really busy lately and I don't really have time to battle., so Layzie can move foward to the next round.

Dang I was looking forward to our battle Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:12 pm