E.P.T.C Next Generation

Hello, you are currently viewing this forum as a guest. Please sign up if you are new to the site, or log in if you have an account here already. Signing up allows you to view and talk in our chat box, post on nearly any topic, and cast your vote in the site polls.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

E.P.T.C Next Generation

Hello, you are currently viewing this forum as a guest. Please sign up if you are new to the site, or log in if you have an account here already. Signing up allows you to view and talk in our chat box, post on nearly any topic, and cast your vote in the site polls.

E.P.T.C Next Generation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E.P.T.C Next Generation

TBA

Latest topics

» Last one to Post Wins!
Possible Admin Retirement (Important) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 12:08 pm by Z-man

» Didn't realize this was still around
Possible Admin Retirement (Important) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 12:07 pm by Z-man

» Serious Attempt At Site Revival?
Possible Admin Retirement (Important) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 4:16 am by Stardust121

» Story Game
Possible Admin Retirement (Important) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:34 am by Z-man

» The last year...
Possible Admin Retirement (Important) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 1:57 am by Mark

» Stardust121's random whatever-drawings, pixel stuff,etc.
Possible Admin Retirement (Important) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 6:21 pm by Stardust121

» Stardust121's Sprites,Splices, and Pixel Art
Possible Admin Retirement (Important) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 5:08 pm by Stardust121

» Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS
Possible Admin Retirement (Important) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 1:16 pm by Pieguy

» Ben's Showcase of Art and Things
Possible Admin Retirement (Important) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 8:56 pm by Z-man

» pure smex
Possible Admin Retirement (Important) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 2:45 pm by Ben

Who is online?

In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 333 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:54 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Badge Listings

Leader: Raltz

Eeveelution Badge (Evo Badge)
Wins: 0 / Losses: 0 / Draws: 0

-----------------------------------------

Leader: Z-man

Verdure Badge
Wins: 0 / Losses: 0 / Draws: 0

+7
Random
Stardust121
Shadowangel
Markiss
CTrainer
Pieguy
Z-man
11 posters

Possible Admin Retirement (Important)

Z-man
    Z-man
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)

Possible Admin Retirement (Important) - Page 2 Empty Possible Admin Retirement (Important)

Post by Z-man Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello EPTC members... and possibly good bye as well.
    Theres no easy of way of saying this so i'll just get right to it; I'm leaving, probably forever... It stings so badly to say this, but from day 1 of the sites development I knew I'd have to do it eventually.
    The reasons for which I'm leaving are personal, and honestly I'm not positive what they are myself. I'll miss all of you beyond belief... I've made some incredible friends here... and we grew eptc from the ground up even when times were tough; it was a learning experience, and journey. With that said I'd like to formaly say farewell to some of the people I've met along the way, in no particular order:

Stardust: Man we go so far back i cant even remember... without your help star i could of never gotten this site going. Always kind, always courteous, you'd always be the first to help someone when they needed it. Dont ever change my friend, the world needs more people like you.

CTrainer: It was always fun matching wits with you CT, I'll always remember your interesting mixture of both humor, and yet at times, seriousness. You too always showed a genuine concern for the site, and for that I thank you.

Ben: You already got my dam goodbye speech Razz

Josh: The man of 1000 names, and yet regardless of what name you used you always maintained the same character; a friend. My only regret is never being able to find a rock song you havent heard... you win, buddy.

Mark: Whether it be taking part in covert missions or helping EPTC form its official shop, you always showed dedication to this site and what it stands for. You truely changed my thinking; not everyone from topix is the same, theres some dam good people out there, such as yourself. I'm going to miss you too man, but its time I "turn the page".

Pieguy: Your sarcastic interjections always added humor to even the most boring or difficult situations, and for that you were almost legendary. Along with that I can still remember the first brawl we ever had... "i was the normal color marth, you were the blue one"... haha... bye pie.

Shadowangel: Truely one of the more outgoing admins, you consistently came up with solid ideas, such as the site you tube channel, which helped the site expand and grow. I knew once you won the admin election way back when that you'd turn out to be a responsible and cutting edge leader, and I thank you for all your work.

Anne: I guess this isnt really goodbye for us <3

Special Mentions:
    -Icefox
    -Random
    -Darkraiclone
    -King Wallace
    -Markiss
    -Max21
    -AmyleeXD
    -TPM
    -Chicky/Flash
    -The Breeder

I'm very sorry if your name didnt show up on this list... I mainly dedicated the long goodbyes to the active / old members who ive known for a long time and talked to on a regular basis...

Good Bye Everyone! I will miss you all... but maybe ill be back some day... But still, ShadowAngel has been apointed Head Admin. And if anybody wants to contact me you can email me:

ryan.zimmerman9@gmail.com

This is Z-man, signing out salute

Last edited by Z-man on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ben
    Ben
    Site Designer/Support Admin

Possible Admin Retirement (Important) - Page 2 Empty Re: Possible Admin Retirement (Important)

Post by Ben Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:48 am

back for a visit been super busy my fb

https://www.facebook.com/YUNGMANIAC22

thought i might leave this if i dont accept friend request my bad but i get millons haha
    Z-man
    Z-man

Possible Admin Retirement (Important) - Page 2 Empty Re: Possible Admin Retirement (Important)

Post by Z-man Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:04 pm

hmmm i like never use my fb... but hey maybe ill consider sending you a request some time... MAYBE Razz
    Stardust121
    Stardust121
    Forum Security/Support Admin

Post by Stardust121 Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:59 pm

maybe's the polite way of saying no whistling
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:48 am

i mean it wont hurt my feelings if you dont Cool
    Z-man
    Z-man

Post by Z-man Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:25 pm

good cause im not gonna Razz

na but really i gotta make a new account first anyways witch is annoying
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:38 am

haha i wouldn't i don't even get on my fb during the day
    CTrainer
    CTrainer
    The Stunner
    The Stunner

Post by CTrainer Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Z-man wrote:good cause im not gonna Razz

Rolling Eyes it takes two minutes
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:38 am

ct put Z on blast Laughing
    Stardust121
    Stardust121

Post by Stardust121 Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:11 am

2 minutes can be a pretty long two minutes with a bad computer
    Z-man
    Z-man

Post by Z-man Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:51 pm

CTrainer wrote:
    Z-man wrote:good cause im not gonna Razz

Rolling Eyes it takes two minutes
    na cause i need a new email too

but you know what does take 2 minutes? reading my deep goodbyes which ben claims hes got no time for Razz bs Rolling Eyes
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:43 pm

nonsense i have no reason to bs you Z btw i read it awhile back *sniff* *sniff* so gay
    CTrainer
    CTrainer
    The Stunner
    The Stunner

Post by CTrainer Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:26 pm

Z-man wrote:na cause i need a new email too

but you know what does take 2 minutes? reading my deep goodbyes which ben claims hes got no time for Razz bs Rolling Eyes
    that take like another two minutes Razz so there 4 whole minutes, which instead u are using to read your long good byes and dicking around Razz
    Z-man
    Z-man

Post by Z-man Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:07 am

Ben wrote:nonsense i have no reason to bs you Z btw i read it awhile back *sniff* *sniff* so gay
    then why the hell didnt you say so Rolling Eyes lol

CTrainer wrote:
    Z-man wrote:na cause i need a new email too

that take like another two minutes Razz so there 4 whole minutes, which instead u are using to read your long good byes and dicking around Razz
    hey! Razz ...thats completely true haha
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:33 pm

god bless america
    Shadowangel
    Shadowangel
    Main Admin
    Main Admin

Post by Shadowangel Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:25 pm

Yeah, the site always gets slower once school starts...
    Z-man
    Z-man

Post by Z-man Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:00 pm

i might try to restore it... hmm idk thats a big "might"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:35 am