E.P.T.C Next Generation

Hello, you are currently viewing this forum as a guest. Please sign up if you are new to the site, or log in if you have an account here already. Signing up allows you to view and talk in our chat box, post on nearly any topic, and cast your vote in the site polls.
E.P.T.C Next Generation

TBA

Latest topics

» Last one to Post Wins!
Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:12 am by Z-man

» Serious Attempt At Site Revival?
Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:00 am by Z-man

» The last year...
Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:45 pm by Raltz

» Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS
Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:16 pm by Pieguy

» Ben's Showcase of Art and Things
Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:56 pm by Z-man

» Didn't realize this was still around
Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:29 am by Z-man

» pure smex
Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:45 pm by Ben

» Story Game
Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:08 pm by Raltz

» Hello!
Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:05 am by Z-man

» That Awkward Moment...........
Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:05 am by Z-man

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None


Most users ever online was 84 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:33 am

Top posting users this month

Badge Listings

Leader: Raltz


Eeveelution Badge (Evo Badge)
Wins: 0 / Losses: 0 / Draws: 0

-----------------------------------------

Leader: Z-man

Verdure Badge
Wins: 0 / Losses: 0 / Draws: 0



    A Poem By Z

    Share

    Poll

    good or bad?

    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 6 ]
    75% [75%] 
    [ 1 ]
    13% [13%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    12% [12%] 

    Total Votes: 8
    avatar
    Z-man
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)

    Posts : 5140
    Reputation : 37
    Age : 23
    Join date : 2010-05-03
    Location : A Little South of Sanity

    A Poem By Z

    Post by Z-man on Wed May 19, 2010 8:22 pm

    ~The Way of the World~

    the world is large,
    and yet, so compact
    we are all equal,
    yet unjustly some act
    insisting on cruelty, terror, and war,
    their misguided means to obtain even more,
    shaking this planet to its very core,
    while war ships sail from shore to shore,
    and weaponized birds take flight with a roar,
    spreading more violence like a deadly spore...
    such actions are wrong, on this i insist,
    for the many lost will always be missed,
    if only we could unite as one, and live in peace,
    meaning that the need for war would forever cease,
    an impossible goal? to this i say no,
    because no matter how hopeless, no matter how low,
    and despite the hardships, forward we go,
    because in the end, love does conquer hate,
    allowing us to see that our world is truely great,
    our home is large, and yet, so small,
    heres to peace, and prosperity for all

    eh i think this ones ok...


    _________________

    Made by Ben
    Avatar also by Ben
    avatar
    Stardust121
    Forum Security/Support Admin
    Forum Security/Support Admin

    Posts : 2360
    Reputation : 16
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2010-05-03
    Location : in mah sandbox

    Re: A Poem By Z

    Post by Stardust121 on Wed May 19, 2010 9:40 pm

    i like it. the rhymes & words used. how u compared things. and desvribed things too...like weaponized birds for...planes?
    avatar
    Z-man
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)

    Posts : 5140
    Reputation : 37
    Age : 23
    Join date : 2010-05-03
    Location : A Little South of Sanity

    Re: A Poem By Z

    Post by Z-man on Wed May 19, 2010 9:43 pm

    yup need a word longer than planes thumbs up


    _________________

    Made by Ben
    Avatar also by Ben
    avatar
    Chu M'on Dude
    Shock and Awe
    Shock and Awe

    Posts : 197
    Reputation : 5
    Age : 20
    Join date : 2010-05-19
    Location : You don't need to know...

    Re: A Poem By Z

    Post by Chu M'on Dude on Wed May 19, 2010 10:36 pm

    That... was beautiful,man Sad
    avatar
    Z-man
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)

    Posts : 5140
    Reputation : 37
    Age : 23
    Join date : 2010-05-03
    Location : A Little South of Sanity

    Re: A Poem By Z

    Post by Z-man on Wed May 19, 2010 10:42 pm

    really? thanx cheers


    _________________

    Made by Ben
    Avatar also by Ben
    avatar
    Z-man
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)

    Posts : 5140
    Reputation : 37
    Age : 23
    Join date : 2010-05-03
    Location : A Little South of Sanity

    Re: A Poem By Z

    Post by Z-man on Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:59 am

    I'm considering doing another one, but need a topic, any suggestions? :O


    _________________

    Made by Ben
    Avatar also by Ben

    Aliencomander
    Basic Level Member
    Basic Level Member

    Posts : 54
    Reputation : 0
    Age : 92
    Join date : 2011-06-25

    Re: A Poem By Z

    Post by Aliencomander on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:10 am

    It's.......very .......negative for most of it otherwise it's great
    avatar
    Ben
    Site Designer/Support Admin
    Site Designer/Support Admin

    Posts : 1696
    Reputation : 12
    Age : 24
    Join date : 2010-12-12
    Location : MY HOUSE

    Re: A Poem By Z

    Post by Ben on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:59 pm

    it sux Razz
    avatar
    Stardust121
    Forum Security/Support Admin
    Forum Security/Support Admin

    Posts : 2360
    Reputation : 16
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2010-05-03
    Location : in mah sandbox

    Re: A Poem By Z

    Post by Stardust121 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:32 pm

    Z-man wrote:I'm considering doing another one, but need a topic, any suggestions? :O
    talk about fires =0

    seriously though, what's something that causes problems scratch
    avatar
    Anne
    1000+ Member
    1000+ Member

    Posts : 1320
    Reputation : 10
    Age : 24
    Join date : 2010-08-12
    Location : In My Closet

    Re: A Poem By Z

    Post by Anne on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:38 pm

    That was great Z *claps* =]
    avatar
    Z-man
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)

    Posts : 5140
    Reputation : 37
    Age : 23
    Join date : 2010-05-03
    Location : A Little South of Sanity

    Re: A Poem By Z

    Post by Z-man on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:25 am

    Aliencomander wrote:It's.......very .......negative for most of it otherwise it's great
    true... well they cant all be about flowers and happiness you know Razz haha but really, thanks comander i appretiate it.
    Ben wrote:it sux Razz
    id like to see you do better Rolling Eyes

    Stardust wrote:
    Z-man wrote:I'm considering doing another one, but need a topic, any suggestions? :O
    talk about fires =0

    seriously though, what's something that causes problems scratch
    ummmm... idk termites? ._. lol

    Anne wrote:That was great Z *claps* =]
    :O another good review, glad you like it! and thank you Very Happy though this is from... wow must of been about a year ago


    _________________

    Made by Ben
    Avatar also by Ben
    avatar
    Ben
    Site Designer/Support Admin
    Site Designer/Support Admin

    Posts : 1696
    Reputation : 12
    Age : 24
    Join date : 2010-12-12
    Location : MY HOUSE

    Re: A Poem By Z

    Post by Ben on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:16 pm

    Z-man wrote:
    Aliencomander wrote:It's.......very .......negative for most of it otherwise it's great
    true... well they cant all be about flowers and happiness you know Razz haha but really, thanks comander i appretiate it.
    Ben wrote:it sux Razz
    id like to see you do better Rolling Eyes

    Stardust wrote:
    Z-man wrote:I'm considering doing another one, but need a topic, any suggestions? :O
    talk about fires =0

    seriously though, what's something that causes problems scratch
    ummmm... idk termites? ._. lol

    Anne wrote:That was great Z *claps* =]
    :O another good review, glad you like it! and thank you Very Happy though this is from... wow must of been about a year ago
    trust me when i say it wouldent be hard and no i dont do poetry i do ANOTHER FORM of poetry



    but its good i was jk





    but i would run circles around it if i wanted to temp lose my pride
    avatar
    Icefox
    Forum Fun Executive/Support Admin
    Forum Fun Executive/Support Admin

    Posts : 517
    Reputation : 0
    Age : 20
    Join date : 2010-05-07
    Location : Derpland

    Re: A Poem By Z

    Post by Icefox on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:18 pm

    Added a new Poll option.


    Seriously. 20% cooler, now.
    avatar
    Random
    Ninja
    Ninja

    Posts : 590
    Reputation : 0
    Age : 19
    Join date : 2010-07-29
    Location : IN THE BATHROOM!!!

    Re: A Poem By Z

    Post by Random on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:40 pm

    I say it was a masterpiece, but it's missing the factors of truth a poem of a great intellect mind thought of. What was it? Oh yeah...
    I AM GOD AND YOU ARE NOT!!!!!!
    avatar
    Stardust121
    Forum Security/Support Admin
    Forum Security/Support Admin

    Posts : 2360
    Reputation : 16
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2010-05-03
    Location : in mah sandbox

    Re: A Poem By Z

    Post by Stardust121 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:44 pm

    haha, termites are a serious problems shrugging
    avatar
    Ben
    Site Designer/Support Admin
    Site Designer/Support Admin

    Posts : 1696
    Reputation : 12
    Age : 24
    Join date : 2010-12-12
    Location : MY HOUSE

    Re: A Poem By Z

    Post by Ben on Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:02 pm

    lol :fail:
    avatar
    Z-man
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)

    Posts : 5140
    Reputation : 37
    Age : 23
    Join date : 2010-05-03
    Location : A Little South of Sanity

    Re: A Poem By Z

    Post by Z-man on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:35 pm

    Ben wrote:
    Z-man wrote:
    Aliencomander wrote:It's.......very .......negative for most of it otherwise it's great
    true... well they cant all be about flowers and happiness you know Razz haha but really, thanks comander i appretiate it.
    Ben wrote:it sux Razz
    id like to see you do better Rolling Eyes

    Stardust wrote:
    Z-man wrote:I'm considering doing another one, but need a topic, any suggestions? :O
    talk about fires =0

    seriously though, what's something that causes problems scratch
    ummmm... idk termites? ._. lol

    Anne wrote:That was great Z *claps* =]
    :O another good review, glad you like it! and thank you Very Happy though this is from... wow must of been about a year ago
    trust me when i say it wouldent be hard and no i dont do poetry i do ANOTHER FORM of poetry



    but its good i was jk





    but i would run circles around it if i wanted to temp lose my pride
    i made one thats much much better than this one but... i dont wanna post it and risk someone copying it and taking credit for it... >.> you know what i mean being a visual artist yourself right Razz

    Icefox wrote:Added a new Poll option.


    Seriously. 20% cooler, now.
    20%? eh, i can live with that

    Random wrote:I say it was a masterpiece, but it's missing the factors of truth a poem of a great intellect mind thought of. What was it? Oh yeah...
    I AM GOD AND YOU ARE NOT!!!!!!
    HOW COULD I FORGET! ah your right random ill add that in to my next one hahah

    Stardust wrote:haha, termites are a serious problems shrugging
    dam right they are Very Scared


    _________________

    Made by Ben
    Avatar also by Ben
    avatar
    Pieguy
    Top Brawler
    Top Brawler

    Posts : 1076
    Reputation : 14
    Age : 21
    Join date : 2010-05-03

    Re: A Poem By Z

    Post by Pieguy on Sat May 19, 2012 9:36 pm

    Sleep


    _________________
    avatar
    Stardust121
    Forum Security/Support Admin
    Forum Security/Support Admin

    Posts : 2360
    Reputation : 16
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2010-05-03
    Location : in mah sandbox

    Re: A Poem By Z

    Post by Stardust121 on Thu May 24, 2012 2:02 am

    is that a from of critiquing, pie?
    avatar
    Pieguy
    Top Brawler
    Top Brawler

    Posts : 1076
    Reputation : 14
    Age : 21
    Join date : 2010-05-03

    Re: A Poem By Z

    Post by Pieguy on Fri May 25, 2012 7:28 pm

    I guess that's one way of putting it


    _________________
    avatar
    Stardust121
    Forum Security/Support Admin
    Forum Security/Support Admin

    Posts : 2360
    Reputation : 16
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2010-05-03
    Location : in mah sandbox

    Re: A Poem By Z

    Post by Stardust121 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:03 pm

    your true intentions definitely had nothing to with being bored, right? whistling
    avatar
    Pieguy
    Top Brawler
    Top Brawler

    Posts : 1076
    Reputation : 14
    Age : 21
    Join date : 2010-05-03

    Re: A Poem By Z

    Post by Pieguy on Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:50 pm

    nah of course not


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: A Poem By Z

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:17 am