E.P.T.C Next Generation

Hello, you are currently viewing this forum as a guest. Please sign up if you are new to the site, or log in if you have an account here already. Signing up allows you to view and talk in our chat box, post on nearly any topic, and cast your vote in the site polls.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

E.P.T.C Next Generation

Hello, you are currently viewing this forum as a guest. Please sign up if you are new to the site, or log in if you have an account here already. Signing up allows you to view and talk in our chat box, post on nearly any topic, and cast your vote in the site polls.

E.P.T.C Next Generation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E.P.T.C Next Generation

TBA

Latest topics

» Last one to Post Wins!
Pokemon Black And White Tournament - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 12:08 pm by Z-man

» Didn't realize this was still around
Pokemon Black And White Tournament - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 12:07 pm by Z-man

» Serious Attempt At Site Revival?
Pokemon Black And White Tournament - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 4:16 am by Stardust121

» Story Game
Pokemon Black And White Tournament - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:34 am by Z-man

» The last year...
Pokemon Black And White Tournament - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 1:57 am by Mark

» Stardust121's random whatever-drawings, pixel stuff,etc.
Pokemon Black And White Tournament - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 6:21 pm by Stardust121

» Stardust121's Sprites,Splices, and Pixel Art
Pokemon Black And White Tournament - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 5:08 pm by Stardust121

» Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS
Pokemon Black And White Tournament - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 1:16 pm by Pieguy

» Ben's Showcase of Art and Things
Pokemon Black And White Tournament - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 8:56 pm by Z-man

» pure smex
Pokemon Black And White Tournament - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 2:45 pm by Ben

Who is online?

In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 333 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:54 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Badge Listings

Leader: Raltz

Eeveelution Badge (Evo Badge)
Wins: 0 / Losses: 0 / Draws: 0

-----------------------------------------

Leader: Z-man

Verdure Badge
Wins: 0 / Losses: 0 / Draws: 0

+11
FlashBomb
Aru Akise
The Breeder
redsmoke
AmyLeeXD
Combo
Tony
Icefox
Shadowangel
Z-man
DARKRAICLONE
15 posters

Pokemon Black And White Tournament

DARKRAICLONE
    DARKRAICLONE
    EPTC Brain
    EPTC Brain

Pokemon Black And White Tournament - Page 3 Empty Pokemon Black And White Tournament

Post by DARKRAICLONE Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well folks the wait is finally over the Pokemon Black and White Tournament will begin you've all waited patiently and now i present the tournament board.

Bryd Vs. Tony
    Near Vs. Redsmoke
    Darkraiclone Vs. Flashbomb
    Shadowangel Vs. Z-man
    Combo Vs. Breeder

Ok since this is the first tournament with the 5th gen game i've decided to spice things up abit and here's how it's gonna go. Ok for each round each competitor will be doing a different battle sets. The first round will be a Triple Battle and the Flat Battle rules will be in effect during the battle and here are the rules again and be sure to follow them well.

1: You must use the Pokemon that have trained yourself whether you've got them via the game or from a trade. All Pokesav pokes are strictly prohibited.
    2: Incase of the event that Smogon stamps one of the Pokes you're training as Uber you can still use that Pokemon until the end of the tournament.
    3: You can not use Reshiram nor Zekrom during the tournament but Victini and the trio deer and genies are allowed.
    4: Species Cluase, Sleep Clause, Item Clause and Evasive Clause are in effect during the tournament.
    5: Each competitor must have at least 3 or more B/W Pokemon during the tournament

Okay now that we got the rules out of the way lets talk about the prizes. There will be prizes given to those who come in 3rd, 2nd and 1st place now here are the prizes. For 3rd place you will receive a unevolved and correct natured Pokemon chosen by me. For 2nd place you'll receive any Pokemon of any nature of your choice (note it can not be a Pokemon that can be captured once) and for 1st place you will receive a Zorua of any nature and name of your choice. Well that's all for now if you have any questions and such be sure to post them Smile

Last edited by DARKRAICLONE on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Combo
    Combo
    4-Star Member
    4-Star Member

Pokemon Black And White Tournament - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon Black And White Tournament

Post by Combo Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:05 pm

AmyLeeXD wrote:
    Combo wrote:Hm, thats going to be difficult. Reason that now every tournament player must now lv up their pokes to 100, since their is no lv.100 battles only "no Restriction" and Flat battle.

Flat only allows 3v3 with item clause on and the 3 pokes will be leveled to 50.

No restriction allows all pokes to battle but the lv of the poke will remain the same in in-game.

even IR lets you use 6 pokes..
    Can it be used over wifi? I don't really know about this feature.
    bryd

Pokemon Black And White Tournament - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon Black And White Tournament

Post by bryd Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:57 am

i want to sign up
    Z-man
    Z-man
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)

Post by Z-man Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:24 am

alright you got it, though we're still working out how the tourney is actually gonna go down.

btw welcome to the site salute
    DARKRAICLONE
    DARKRAICLONE
    EPTC Brain
    EPTC Brain

Post by DARKRAICLONE Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:25 pm

Ok people i've Updated the tournament check the First topic reminder to see them
    redsmoke

Post by redsmoke Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:56 pm

how many pokemon our allowed in triple battle online?
    The Breeder
    The Breeder
    1-Star Member
    1-Star Member

Post by The Breeder Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:08 pm

hey Darkarai clone i won´t be able to enter ANYmore cause my Black sunddenly new gamed so i gotta do it all again ok
    sry again
    DARKRAICLONE
    DARKRAICLONE
    EPTC Brain
    EPTC Brain

Post by DARKRAICLONE Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:08 pm

Due to events beyond his control Breeder has forfeited the match which means Combo wins by default. Don't worry breeder it's kk
    Combo
    Combo
    4-Star Member
    4-Star Member

Post by Combo Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:08 am

The Breeder wrote:hey Darkarai clone i won´t be able to enter ANYmore cause my Black sunddenly new gamed so i gotta do it all again ok
    sry again
    Awwwwww, i wanted to battle real bad Sad
    Tony
    1-Star Member
    1-Star Member

Post by Tony Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:32 pm

Who is Byrd?
    The Breeder
    The Breeder
    1-Star Member
    1-Star Member

Post by The Breeder Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:43 pm

Combo wrote:
    The Breeder wrote:hey Darkarai clone i won´t be able to enter ANYmore cause my Black sunddenly new gamed so i gotta do it all again ok
    sry again
    Awwwwww, i wanted to battle real bad Sad
    I´m sooooo sry combo i also wanted 2 battle ya but well... SRY
    Z-man
    Z-man

Post by Z-man Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:13 pm

whoa the match-ups are already done? @.@ didnt even notice.

well bring it on shadowangel >:]
    Shadowangel
    Shadowangel
    Main Admin
    Main Admin

Post by Shadowangel Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:05 pm

Z-man wrote:whoa the match-ups are already done? @.@ didnt even notice.

well bring it on shadowangel >:]

Well, I guess I could at least try the tournament before I'm gone for my break... Bring it Z!!!
    Tony
    1-Star Member
    1-Star Member

Post by Tony Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:25 pm

When am I battling?
    Tony
    1-Star Member
    1-Star Member

Post by Tony Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:20 pm

Dmoney

Pokemon Black And White Tournament - Page 3 Empty Joining

Post by Dmoney Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:59 am

So how do I join the tournament
    Z-man
    Z-man

Post by Z-man Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:38 am

hmmm well considering this one never really got started.... i could start up a new one, which would give you a chance to join.

btw do you have Pokemon Online? (software program)
    supershadow

Post by supershadow Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:55 pm

How can I sign up
    Z-man
    Z-man

Post by Z-man Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:06 pm

the site is currently taking a break from major activity, so tournies are all on hold for now, im sorry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:04 am