E.P.T.C Next Generation

Hello, you are currently viewing this forum as a guest. Please sign up if you are new to the site, or log in if you have an account here already. Signing up allows you to view and talk in our chat box, post on nearly any topic, and cast your vote in the site polls.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

E.P.T.C Next Generation

Hello, you are currently viewing this forum as a guest. Please sign up if you are new to the site, or log in if you have an account here already. Signing up allows you to view and talk in our chat box, post on nearly any topic, and cast your vote in the site polls.

E.P.T.C Next Generation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
E.P.T.C Next Generation

TBA

Latest topics

» Last one to Post Wins!
idk a not important important message :3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 12:08 pm by Z-man

» Didn't realize this was still around
idk a not important important message :3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 12:07 pm by Z-man

» Serious Attempt At Site Revival?
idk a not important important message :3 EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 4:16 am by Stardust121

» Story Game
idk a not important important message :3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:34 am by Z-man

» The last year...
idk a not important important message :3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 1:57 am by Mark

» Stardust121's random whatever-drawings, pixel stuff,etc.
idk a not important important message :3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 6:21 pm by Stardust121

» Stardust121's Sprites,Splices, and Pixel Art
idk a not important important message :3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 5:08 pm by Stardust121

» Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS
idk a not important important message :3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 1:16 pm by Pieguy

» Ben's Showcase of Art and Things
idk a not important important message :3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 8:56 pm by Z-man

» pure smex
idk a not important important message :3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 2:45 pm by Ben

Who is online?

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 333 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:54 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Badge Listings

Leader: Raltz

Eeveelution Badge (Evo Badge)
Wins: 0 / Losses: 0 / Draws: 0

-----------------------------------------

Leader: Z-man

Verdure Badge
Wins: 0 / Losses: 0 / Draws: 0

5 posters

idk a not important important message :3

PK-Blaze
    PK-Blaze
    Rom Hack Supervisor

idk a not important important message :3 Empty idk a not important important message :3

Post by PK-Blaze Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:03 am

In Honour of the release of Pokemon Black and White, DLi {me} has become N.

So uh yah... I'm N.

{if anyone else wants to be a B/W character, you can say so here}

{DO NOT STEAL OTHER PEOPLES NAMES, IF THEY DECIDE TO PARTICIPATE!}
    Z-man
    Z-man
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)
    Site Owner/Pokemon Gym Leader (Ret.)

idk a not important important message :3 Empty Re: idk a not important important message :3

Post by Z-man Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:06 am

...wait its not out in the US yet right? scratch
    PK-Blaze
    PK-Blaze
    Rom Hack Supervisor

idk a not important important message :3 Empty Re: idk a not important important message :3

Post by PK-Blaze Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:07 am

not yet... it will be in march though... {or if you're an emulation pearson like me, you'll play the beta english patched rom}

and also i was bored and wanted to kick off 2011 with something exciting.

and pre-order starts soon**

**check local store ads
    Icefox
    Icefox
    Forum Fun Executive/Support Admin
    Forum Fun Executive/Support Admin

Post by Icefox Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:57 am

You realize you stole my fave character? Thanks. Fine i'll be Black.
    PK-Blaze
    PK-Blaze
    Rom Hack Supervisor

Post by PK-Blaze Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:30 am

Icefox wrote:You realize you stole my fave character? Thanks. Fine i'll be Black.
    x3 yah... sorry... Too slow this time
    Shadowangel
    Shadowangel
    Main Admin
    Main Admin

Post by Shadowangel Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:59 am

Umm... Where did u get the emulator from... Could u send me a link to it please?...
    BeastExe
    BeastExe
    5-star member
    5-star member

Post by BeastExe Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:35 pm

I would just google it.

Just searching "pokemon black english patch" gives you what you need on the first site. Oh wait. That's the ROM. Emulator... same thing. Search up "ds emulator" and you find what you need in like the first 3 sites. DeSmuMe and NO$GBA are what I recommend. I guess iDeaS is good too. I haven't used that one for years.

I hope I don't seem harsh in telling you to google it. Idk if you guys know this or had this happened to you before, but linking roms/emulators can get you in trouble. I was running a forum with my friend using forumotion, we had roms and stuff linked on our forums. Because of that we got in trouble and had our site deleted.
    Shadowangel
    Shadowangel
    Main Admin
    Main Admin

Post by Shadowangel Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:05 pm

No that's not harsh... I can understand how u can get in trouble, seeing as nintendo wants fans to buy their actual video games not just free roms... I guess I'll try n download the english patch, but it seems with every rom I download there's always a problem... In the japanese version of black I played u couldn't gain exp. N in the soul silver rom I couldn't catch any pokemon or the game would freeze, I got the codes to stop both glitches but I wasn't sure how to activate them...
    BeastExe
    BeastExe
    5-star member
    5-star member

Post by BeastExe Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:50 am

Ah. That's the game's way of saying, "SUCKA. GO BUY THE GAME!" I think it's a new concept... kinda. I don't know how long it's been around. But I started noticing this around that Megaman BN 1 Operation Starforce or whatever it's called... whenever that game came out.

If you ever need help trying to get the patch to work, feel free to ask. I'm willing to help and I'm sure others on this forum would know how. (better than I, I bet)

Of course, I have noticed there is a ROM area on this forum, for uploading ROMs, so I guess I can't really say. No ROMs have been uploaded... so then again... Yeaaah. I only remember discussion on ROMs and emulators are safe, that's basically it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:46 am